Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ghost of Lost Eagle - released!

I am proud to announce the release of my western-romance-paranormal story, Ghost of Lost Eagle on Amazon today.

Click here to visit my Amazon page. While you're there, please drop by my author page.

Release Parties - there will be two release parties.

The first party is the Release Day Party on the original planned release date of July 10, 2013.

The second is the Grand Release Celebration. It is scheduled four days later in order to hold a Q&A contest based about the story.

Prizes - 1) free e-books, 2) autographed cover art posters and 3) Amazon gift cards will be won during events at each party. On the Sunday Grand Release Celebration, the prize in a creative writing contest will be a short story written by me and dedicated to the winner. It with all rights will be exclusively owned by the winner.

Information and sign up for Release Day Party.

Information and sign up for the Grand Release Celebration.

Please join me at either party (or both) to participate in the event(s) and have fun. Thank you for reading my blog. Hope to meet you at the parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about my blog.